Saturday, April 10, 2010

Brandy Is 'Definitely Interested' In Flo Rida

Brandy has opened up about her romance with Flo Rida, admitting she's reluctant to "commit" to the rapper because she doesn't want to end up heartbroken.
The singer insists she's "definitely interested" in the Right Round hit-maker, who she began spending time with last year, but she's not getting serious with the hip-hop star just yet.
She says, "I've seen the photos of me and Flo Rida. It doesn't matter how we met. We met. I don't want to say that we're a couple. I can definitely say that he's somebody in my life and I'm definitely interested but I'm not serious with anybody. I'm a little bit afraid to give my heart away right now..."

"People that are in the entertainment business are scary because there's so much out there for them. They can get whatever they want and you have to be a strong guy to be in a committed relationship. You have to be strong and ready for that. And I just think if you're not ready for that, then don't tell me that you are and you're not... Don't tell somebody that they're your girlfriend and then you go out and act like you don't have a girlfriend. That's not right... I'm scared in that sense because I don't play around with the whole cheating thing.
Please don't do that. I don't like that. At all. I'm so scared of that. I'm scared to give my heart away. I don't know where to find a good guy."
Brandy has previously dated producer Robert Smith, with whom she has a daughter, and basketball player Quentin Richardson.

No comments:

Post a Comment