Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chris Brown Appeals For Fans' Help

Chris Brown is begging fans to help put his music back on the radio, insisting stations across America are denying him airplay. Brown has been working to rebuild his image ever since his infamous fight with Rihanna last year, issuing a public apology for his behavior and carrying out community service for the attack.


However, the "Kiss Kiss" hit-maker admits he's struggling to make his comeback - and feels there's "nothing else" he can do to atone for the incident.

In a message uploaded to SayNow.com, Brown says, "I ain't (sic) never really did this but right now I need all of my fans' help. It's crazy because a lot of radio stations aren't playing my records. They're not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to. It's on the fans and what you guys do in your power to bring me back because that's all I need. Nothing else will do that except for the fans. There's nothing else that I can do. I'm doing everything that I need to do. I'm doing me as a person and I'm a better guy."

"My singing and my music I do it for you guys and everything else but it won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio and it wouldn't be possible for me to be an artist if I don't have any support. I can't be an underground mix-tape artist. That's where we are. I just want all my fans to help me. I love y'all. Peace."

No comments:

Post a Comment