Thursday, January 7, 2010

Newly-Released T.I. Gets Back To Work




Rapper T.I. is wasting no time following his release from prison last week - he headed straight into the recording studio to lay down some new songs.
The "Live Your Life" hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., was transferred from an incarceration facility in Arkansas to a halfway house near his home in Atlanta, Georgia last Tuesday, after serving time for weapons possession.
He is living out the remainder of his 366-day sentence in more comfortable surroundings at Dismas Charities Atlanta West, where he is allowed out to work during the day, and T.I. is making the most of his newfound freedom.
According to GlobalGrind.com, music executive Kevin Liles alerted fans on his Twitter.com page that new T.I. music will soon be on the way.
He wrote: "My right hand (T.I.) went home to visit family & found his way to the studio. He said, 'Why wait for 2010, get it in now'. Love the attitude!"

No comments:

Post a Comment