Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lady GaGa’s Most Interesting Looks of 2009


It’s no secret that 2009 was a huge year for her - as Lady GaGa has not only catapulted herself into the wonderful world of music but already has left an unbelievable impact.



This past year, the incredible performer - who is known for her interesting and wild ensembles - has wowed her audiences with anything from her infamous nude suit, to a giant hat button made of hair to lingerie and antlers, to wigs, wigs, and more wigs, and that’s just the start of it.


Above anything, GaGa has her fans to thank. In a recent interview with MTV, she tells, “First and foremost, my favorite artists of 2009 were my fans. They were my favorites because every song I did, they remade on their own, and every photograph that I took, they took their own version of it.”


GaGa continues, “They’re just the most brilliant fans in the world.”







No comments:

Post a Comment